1. Make markets and hedge for covered warrant portfolio
- Make markets for covered warrants issued by HSC
- Assess the market, research, and execute optimal hedging strategies for covered warrants portfolio
- Improve business strategies, technical solutions, and operating procedures for covered warrants.
- Support in preparing issuance, listing, and relevant documents.
- Support in promoting and training covered warrants to customers.
- Participate in developing, modeling, and trading new derivative products, including futures, warrants, and options
2. Prepare relevant reports
- Prepare profit and loss, risk management and compliance reports for covered warrant portfolio.
- Research and report on covered warrant market to propose issuance strategies
- Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or related subjects.
- At least 2-3 years experienced in the Vietnamese stock market.
- Have knowledge of pricing and modeling for derivative instruments, especially options.
- Have knowledge of basic financial mathematics, probabilities, and statistics.
- Programming (scripting) skill
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, hard-working, independent, and reliable.