1. Execute trades and manage risk according to risk strategies of HSC
- Execute trades for derivatives products including ETF, Futures, Options, and Covered Warrants for the purposes of market making, hedging and proprietary trading
- Execute market making and hedging strategies for derivatives products
- Support in preparing issuance documents, cooperate with other departments for issuance, listing, depository, listing, settlement, and delisting procedure of covered warrants. Manage warrants portfolio and prepare relevant reports.
- Be responsible for the trades and manage risk according to risk strategies of HSC
2. Participate in developing new derivatives products
- Participate in developing new derivatives products including Futures, Options and Covered Warrants
- Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in Quantitative Finance, Financial Engineering, Financial Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or related subjects.
- At least 2-3 years experienced in the Vietnamese stock market.
- Have knowledge of pricing and modeling for derivative instruments, especially options.
- Have knowledge of basic financial mathematics, probabilities, and statistics.
- Programming (scripting) skill
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, hard-working, independent, and reliable.