- Perform Outright/Repo Bonds transactions and other structured deals for Treasury management purpose
- Participate in the long-term debt instruments’ issuance
- Handle daily reporting requirements related to the company’s liquidity management
- Build up and develop the process & guidance on Bond Trading & Capital Management in accordance with the internal policy and legal framework.
- Provide and advise market information, new policies related to FX and interest rate; share trends and other value - added services.
- Source and execute B2B Deals.
- Support to the development and implementation of the Retail Bond Platform’s new plans.
- Participate in supporting capital planning and capital usage on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Economics, Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Bonds and foreign exchange trading
- Certificate of participation in securities training courses
- Proficient in using Word, Excel
- Good English communication
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, persuading and negotiation skills
- Highly active and collaborated
- Proactive, self-driven, and reliable