1. Develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies to target customers
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring the achievement of the unit‘s business goals
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to develop new customers and take care of existing customers
- Planning and implementing multi-channel marketing activities (Wealth and Digital) aimed at target customers to promote sales, support the consulting team and marketing department to accomplish the business goals.
- Building a marketing reporting system to track the performance of marketing activities/campaigns (quantitative and qualitative factors)
- Understanding of the key contents of marketing activities of the retail sector, managing the activities of the teams of the Marketing Department such as Customer Measurement and Segmentation, Marketing Services, Training Content, Management Effective Digital Communication, and Design.
2. Build and standardize the system of individual customer database
- Coordinate with other units (IT Department, Customer Care Department ...) in projects to build customer database, platforms, marketing automation tools to increase efficiency results of marketing activities.
3. Building and developing marketing staff
- University graduate, preferably in finance & accounting, banking, marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of marketing. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in market research companies, banking marketing, insurance marketing...
- At least 3 years of experience in management and leadership positions
- Have the ability to lead and motivate the direct staff
- Analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Good communication skills and know how to behave
- Analytical/data-based thinking skills
- Good English presentation, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and flexibility
- Sociable style, independent working, fast and neat operation, fully complying with internal regulations and policies.