- Turn designs and product specifications into functional, and scalable backend components including, but not limited to micro-services, DB, integration between systems
- Communicate with Product Owner, BA, UI/UX Designer, front-end developers, and other backend developers to clarify requirements and propose solutions
- Develops high quality code that follows industry standard best practices in terms of accessibility, performance, and code standard.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Work closely with the team leader and project manager to ensure your projects are on track. Carry out the day-to-day tasks such as stand-up calls, meetings, deployments, and relevant important activities.
- Self-perform QA activities before asking the team leader for code review and integration tests.
- Maintain the platform by upgrade/fixing technical issues, including the efficiency and performance of current applications
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Python, JS (node), C#/.NET and operating systems may be required.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Writing maintainable code that is well thought out and can be reused across multiple projects.
- Understanding of key design patterns.
- Basic knowledge of server-side optimization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git with GitHub or GitLab, or BitBucket.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI / CD and Agile software development processes agile development