1. Source potential deals in Vietnam equity capital market
- Do research and analyze market situation to identify current trends in capital market
- Cooperate with Investment Banking Department to do market sounding and deal sourcing and develop internal deals pipeline
- Develop and maintain networks of buy-side candidates and sell-side investors
2. Evaluate and propose the course of actions for IPO and underwriting deals by the Company
- Study and analyze proposals for investment banking deals (underwriting or IPO) to evaluate and select the best course of action
- Build financial models and participate in due diligence process to evaluate opportunities and identify potential risks of each deal
3. Manage the divestment process
- Propose a suitable deal structure for investment and evaluate risks accompanied with deal divestment
- Plan and execute the divestment at a suitable timing
Other tasks required by Line Manager or Board of Management
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related subjects
- Have the Fund Management Certificate
- At least 05 years experienced in participating and closing deals in Vietnam market
- Knowledge of macroeconomics, industry trends, company analysis and valuation.
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel
- Strong financial literacy regarding financial statements, financial forecasts, and analysis and assessment of risks
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to initiate and maintain collaborative working relationships to meet shared goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, self-driven, and reliable