1. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Turn designs and product specifications into functional, and scalable front-end/back-end components including, but not limited to micro-services, DB, integration between systems
- Communicate with the Product Owner, BA, and UI/UX Designer to clarify front-end/back-end requirements and propose solutions
- Develops high-quality front-end/back-end code that follows industry standard best practices in terms of accessibility, performance, and code standard.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Work closely with the team leader and project manager to ensure your projects are on track. Carry out the day-to-day tasks such as stand-up calls, meetings, deployments, and relevant important activities.
- Self-perform QA activities before asking the team leader for code review and integration tests.
- Maintain the platform by upgrading/fixing technical issues, including the efficiency and performance of current applications
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with technical lead to research and stay on top of new technologies and development best practices.
2. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor‘s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related study.
2.2. Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Understanding of key design patterns, server-side rendering, and SEO principles.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Python, JS (node), C#/.NET, and operating systems may be required.
- Familiar with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma.
- Experience with MERN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, Node.js) or Blitz framework.
- Basic knowledge of server-side optimization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git with GitHub or GitLab, or BitBucket.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI / CD, and Agile software development processes agile development.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Writing maintainable code that is well thought out and can be reused across multiple projects.
- Experience in banking, finance, or securities sectors is a big plus
2.3. Skill set:
- Strong problem-solving skills, and good interpersonal skills
- Can work under high pressure
- Time management skills, ability to meet deadlines and deliver within our high-demand environment
- Ability to do research and quickly develop technical solutions.
- High responsibility and teamwork.
- Required to be a highly motivated team player, focused on customer satisfaction, and solution/results driven