- Define, document, and manage the testing processes and procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
- Design and manage test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Plan test schedules or strategies by project scope or delivery dates.
- Manage and conduct all testing processes including UAT, OAT, and SAT.
- Ensure that the testing environment is qualified compared to the production environment.
- Manage the Release and Deploy process to ensure the quality of the release in a production environment.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Support the Service Desk team including SDA as a single point contact of the user to fulfill the requests.
- Collect data and provide the performance report for all related ITIL processes weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- At least 04 years of experience in software development and/or systems quality control.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles according to different project management approaches, especially waterfall and agile models.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and the predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, active, extremely responsive, and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently and with others.
- Good written and oral communication skills.